Thursday, April 24, 2008

I think I'm in trouble

I just realized today that the first race of the MNSCS series is a little over 3 weeks away. Unfortunately with all the activity over the past few weeks I have found little time or energy to train. The house has "officially" SOLD. All we have to do now is find a new place to live, make sure it is in "move in" condition and move all our stuff. Hopefully I can get back into training and still have enough time to ensure that I don't get lapped by the leaders. We will be back in town this weekend looking at few more homes. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and the trails will be dry enough to bring the family out for some excitement.

1 comment:

Janet said...

If May 11th turns into just another Sunday ride, come and find me on the single track. We'll keep each other company. ;-)