Friday, June 29, 2007

Packed up and ready to go

It is still early Friday night and the van is packet up and ready to go for the trip to Eau Claire tomorrow. I still think it is amazing that we can fit 6 bikes on our poor van. You should see the looks we get going down the highway. I am going to try to have Andrea snap a picture of some unsuspecting person while I drive.




I lined up all the bikes outside, I will be riding the Fisher Big Sur hardtail because the Supercaliber FS is on its way to the Trek service department in Wisconsin to fix the drive side suspension pivot bolt that sheared off and is embedded in the frame. With any luck it will be back by the Muddy River Rock & Roll in Redwing.

All that is left is to pack the cooler, kids, and dog and we are ready to go. We can set up camp after noon so we plan on arriving around that time to get a good spot.

No comments: