Saturday, January 26, 2008

The plan (Hillside Sunday Morning)

Andrea and I plan on going out for a wintery trail ride at Hillside tomorrow morning. Hopefully the trail is still in great shape. It got a little warmer today, but not so much that the trail would get affected (I hope). I have little to know experience trail ridding in the snow so it should be interesting.

Andrea will be riding her Supercal FS and I will be taking out the new RIG on its maiden voyage. Every time I sit on the Rig it feels even better, but I will hold out judgment until I actually put it through its paces on the trail.

We plan on getting out just after the sun comes up. Hopefully the temps will remain mild over night, because I have a hard time staying warm when it is cold out. I will try to pust up later tomorrow with an update of the trail and the bike.

Later

2 comments:

Janet said...

Isn't it about time for an update? Yawn.

Horner Family said...

Yep, Sorry for the long delay. I hope to get a few things going later this week.